Prevent Unwanted Guests From Coming With Aromatherapy
August 18, 2021
Ah, unwanted guests. They can come at the most unfortunate times and when you least expect it. Unwanted guests can also ruin the cleanliness and aesthetic of your home as they cause trouble and suck out the fun all for themselves. These unwanted guests can sometimes overstay, much to your dismay. If you have a person in mind while we are at the topic of unwanted guests, I am sorry to break it to you but we are talking about pests! Who wants to have pests inside their homes right? But who has the heart to actually kill them just for some peace of mind too? Not to mention that utilizing chemicals around the house can be dangerous especially if you have a toddler running around the home. There is also the risk of decaying pests making the air you breathe awful and gut-wrenching. If you are a firm believer that all living things have the right to, well, live this article is for you! If you have unwanted pests running amok your household, aromatherapy can help you fend off these creatures. Once you've determined that chemicals are not for you, consider using aromatherapy! Before ordering these, always read the ingredients to determine the components. You would like to ensure that the product you purchase is as unadulterated as reasonable, devoid of additional man-made ingredients. Determine the scents you require according mostly on infestations you encounter at home, and then take actions to eradicate them.
Dock the cockroachesApart from being an excellent skin care component, tea tree oil is also an excellent bug defense. Add eucalyptus oil into the mix and you will have a soothing yet effective way to get rid of these unwelcome pests. Roaches will search for sustenance until they locate it which is how they infiltrate your home. Other than being nasty, cockroaches also could pose a medical concern, since they have been documented to spread illnesses that could easily be avoidable if you keep your house clean. These are the ways to eradicate cockroaches with the help of aromatherapy.
- Take a sprayer and fill it with water.
- Combine the liquid, eucalyptus and tea tree oil Pour ten droplets of these oils to each two cups of water.
- To thwart cockroaches, spritz every infested location.
- Drench microfiber cloths in the solution.
- The cloth should be placed in significantly impacted locations.
Fly, Fly, Go AwayWhile peppermint, basil, rosemary, and eucalyptus can be good for some foods, it truly can help your home smell great as it tackles the fly infestation inside your house. If there were instances when you neglected to completely close the entrance and windows, flies may have buzzed in and declared your property as theirs. The food scraps left in your sink can also be the reason why they just won't go away. While flies cannot bite you, they are the dirtiest insects among their kind. Flies are known to hatch their offspring in decomposing organic matters. Sound’s disgusting right? Well, here’s more. Just like roaches, flies can spread illnesses like diarrhea. It is recommended to avoid any contact with flies if you encounter one.Their most favorite locations are the garbage bin and the kitchen as most of the food and scraps are produced there. But here is how you can ward them off with the help of these oils
- Grab canister that you can close and a cloth.
- On the cloth, sprinkle a few teaspoons of peppermint, basil, rosemary, and eucalyptus. You can choose to add one or everything all at the same time.
- Place the cloth into the canister, seal it, and set it aside for half of the day. Within the day, position the canister in the problematic locations with the cloth remaining within to repel the fly with the odor.
The Most Dishonorable MosquitoThe mosquito is infamously known for causing the malaria outbreak that took the lives of many people. Their bite can also cause your skin to badly react to it. With summer and spring, these flying critters are hungrier than ever, and they are out to get you. These bright and sunny seasons would not be as fun if the threat of mosquitoes are souring your mood. But, no more worries, here are the simple aromatherapy solution you can do to get rid of these unwanted pests:
- Get your oils ready. We recommend lemongrass, tea tree, citronella, and peppermint.
- Get 1.5 cups of clean water and pour in as many drops of the aromatherapy oils.
- Put it in a sprayer and spritz this mixture anywhere you like. If you are going outdoors, these can also be used to spray on your clothes. Just remember to test it out on a piece of small fabric first to see how it would react.