Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including email address
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Collected Information
Fleximounts collects and utilizes users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
– To improve our site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To administer content, promotions, surveys or other site features – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails The email address. Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
– Choice and Opt-Out. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user can email us using our provided contact information.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users occurs over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]