Black Friday is just around the corner. And you know what it is–a big, big sale is coming your way. To kick off the most awaited sale event, Fleximounts offers a Pre-Black Friday Sale with a 15% discount on the two storage systems.
CLASSIC 4′ X 8′ OVERHEAD GARAGE STORAGE RACK GR48
The Fleximounts overhead storage rack is an ideal choice to tuck away items that you do not need to use regularly or unused at all, which leaves more space to park your vehicles. The GR48 ensures safe loading of up to 600 lbs, and its heavy-gauge steel construction provides a durable and heavy-duty storage system that assures a safe place to organize your stuff. Moreover, the rack is waterproof to avoid water damage.The height can be adjusted from 22” to 40”. The rack has ample vertical support and longer ceiling brackets that prevent the shelf from falling, and the whole set is more secure. Welded together are the wire grid design and frame, making the unit sturdier and more stable. Furthermore, all hardware has gone through strict tests, ensuring that the screws provided are only high-quality material.The ceiling racks fit all ceiling joist spacing of fewer than 24 inches. However, if the joist is greater than 24 inches, it can fit the spacing of 48 inches.The GR48 is available in three colors: black, white, and hammertone.Significant savings await you as the wall shelf is now only sold at $234.59 until November 14. Use the code: BFCM15 to slash off 15% from its original price of $275.99.
All necessary hardware and instructions are readily available in the package. The installation package that helps you devise a plan to store your items most efficiently is already included. Additionally, the integrated grid design is made for easier assembly.The parts included in the box are 6 ceiling brackets, 4 L-shaped upper vertical posts, 2 upright upper vertical posts, 4 L-shaped lower vertical posts, 2 upright lower vertical posts, 4 connecting plates, and 4 wire grids. The screw sets included 12 pcs St.0 x 60 tapping screws, 12 pcs M8 x 15mm bolts, 12 pcs M8 nuts, 1 socket wrench, 1 5x5mm hex key, 6 pcs M8 x 15mm bolts, 6 pcs M8 nuts, 28 pcs M8 x 10mm bolts and 8 pcs M8 x 10 bolts.The tools needed for assembling the overhead storage rack are a pencil, cordless power drill, tape measure, stud finder, screwdriver, wrench, safety glasses, and ladder. However, for faster installation, use an electric drill for tightening the screws and bolts.
Step 1. Plan the Installation Location
Determine if you will install your ceiling rack parallel or perpendicular to the direction of your ceiling joists. Make sure that the distance between the vertical posts is 48 inches apart. Use a stud finder to locate the joists if the ceiling is finished with drywall.For a parallel installation, ensure that the ceiling joists are 48 inches apart. If not, install perpendicularly instead.
Step 2-A. Install Ceiling Brackets Parallely
1. Use a stud finder to locate the wooden ceiling joists. Then use the installation template to mark the mounting points. The installation template is reusable for marking the mounting points on each side.2. Drill a 2.4” (60mm) deep, 0.18” (4.5mm) diameter pilot hole at the center of each marked point.3. Install the ceiling brackets using tapping screws and tighten them with a socket wrench.
1. Use a stud finder to locate the wooden ceiling joists. Then use the installation template to mark the mounting points.2. Drill a 2.4” (60mm) deep, 0.18” (4.5mm) diameter pilot hole at the center of each marked point.3. Install the ceiling brackets using tapping screws and tighten them with a socket wrench.
Step 3. Assemble the Vertical Posts
Determine the hanging height and then attach the L-shaped/upright upper vertical posts with L-shaped/upright lower posts using bolts and nuts. Tighten with a socket wrench and hex key. To avoid misalignment of holes when installing screws, do not tighten any screws until all screws are loosely installed. Then, tighten the screws one by one.
Step 4. Attach Vertical Posts to Ceiling Brackets
1. Attach vertical posts to ceiling brackets. Make sure that the distance between the posts is consistent. Always install the vertical posts between the bolts in the ceiling bracket. Do not attach the vertical posts outside. Otherwise, the ceiling brackets will bend, causing personal injury or damage to your stored items if they fall.2. Attach the L-shaped vertical posts to ceiling brackets using bolts and nuts. Tighten with a socket wrench and hex key.3. Attach the upright vertical posts to ceiling brackets using bolts and nuts. Tighten with a socket wrench and hex key.
Step 5. Assemble and Attach Wire Grids
1. Assemble the wire grids side by side and attach them using bolts. Tighten with a hex key.2. Attach the connecting plates at the joints using bolts. Tighten with a hex key.To avoid misalignment of holes when installing screws, do not tighten any screws until all screws are loosely installed. Then, tighten the screws one by one.
Step 6. Place and Attach Wire Grid
1. Insert the wire grid set. The corners of the grid fit into the slot of the L-shaped vertical posts. Tighten the screws with a hex key.2. Attach the upright vertical posts with the side of the grid by tightening the screws with a hex key.
FLEXIMOUNTS CLASSIC 2-PACK 2′ X 6′ WALL SHELVING WR26
For everyday items, additional storage for you to utilize is a suitable wall shelf. The WR26 wall-mounted shelf carries a weight capacity of 400 lbs in total. Thus, it ensures safe and high loading capacity due to its high-quality construction. The material of the racks’ brackets is made of powder-coated steel. And to make it sturdier and more stable, the buckle design with velcros prevents the brackets from falling or bending. Moreover, the high-quality screws provided are thicker than most products available in the market.The two-pack 2’ x 8’ shelf has two color options: black or white, and four sizes: 12” x 36”, 12” x 48”, 12” x 72”, or 24” x 72”. It offers excellent compatibility as it is suitable for securing either wall studs or solid concrete walls.Big savings await you as the wall shelf is now only sold at $195.49 until November 14. Use the code: BFCM15 to slash off 15% from its original price of $229.99.
The rack is easy to install as it can be a one-person project. All hardware needed is already included in the package. The installation template also comes with a box that helps determine where to drill holes and bubble level that ensures that you get the perfect horizontal location.The parts included in the box are 4 pcs shelf brackets left side, 4 pcs shelf brackets right side, 16 pcs velcro, 8 pcs 1’ x 3’ wire grids, 1 pcs installation template, and 1 pc level. The 4 packs of screws included in each package are 6 lag screws, 6 metal expansion bolts, and 6 washers.The tools needed for assembling the wall shelf are a pencil, power drill, tape measure, stud/joist finder, wrench, eye protection, and ladder.
Step1-A. Install Shelf Brackets into Wall Studs
Use a stud finder to locate the studs.1. Decide the height and use template and level to mark the holes. The template is designed for studs 16”, 18”, and 24” apart. Make sure that the hole locations are level before drilling holes. Ensure that the shelf brackets are entirely fixed on the wall without gaps to prevent property damage or personal injury.2. Drill 60 mm deep holes with a 3/16” drill bit.3. Install the shelf brackets with washers and lag screws with a wrench.
Step 1-B. Install Shelf Brackets into Solid Concrete Wall
1. Decide the height and use template and level to mark the hole. Make sure hole locations are level before drilling holes.2. Drill 60 mm deep holes with ⅜” drill bit.3. Screw in the metal expansion bolts first, and then install the shelf brackets with washers and lag screws with a wrench.
Step 2. Place and Attach Wire Grids
1. Buckle one side of the wire grid onto the end of the shelf bracket.2. Tighten the wire grid and shelf brackets with velcros.